Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blocked the second person on Deviant Art today

I had to block the other person I mentioned on Deviant Arts web site. It turns out she is only 15 years old she is posting messages about masturbation drawing her pussy and fucking young boys. I don’t need any one coming to me saying I corrupted their kid so I reported her to the site and let them know she is 15. No wonder she seemed immature. The other day when I checked her profile because of her comments it said she was 19 but today it says she is 15. I had to post this comment so that if the site does not do something about her at least I have some kind of documentation that I reported it. It’s amazing how much trouble I have been having on the art web sites with people like this. It’s brought me to the point that I feel I should consider removing all my work and stop doing art. It is no longer enjoyable at this point. I hope things will get back to normal so I will not quit.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I get like that point to - where I'm wondering if it is fun or not.
    My negative feedback is about the type of model or the way the picture was done or would I do something for them and then mad when I don't.
    What made a difference for me was realizing I could look at it like a ratio of good/bad comments. As long as it's above a certain level then it's all good. I can quit obsessing about a negative message from a jerk.

    And, yes, blocking someone makes your positive average go up!!!!

    I like your work. It's different, creative, amusing, thoughtful, sexy. I, personally, would be upset if you quit.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and I really lke your work also

    ReplyDelete